IKONEN MAUTNER – Imprint & General
Terms and Conditions
Antique orthodox icons and reproduction of orthodox icons
1010 Vienna, Austria
Tel./Fax: +43 1 / 533 12 24
Icons Mautner – Russian Icons EM Mautner
Owner Daniela Melich-Mautner
Data Protection Officer
Marc Melich-Mautner, MSc – email@example.com
Consumers have the option of submitting complaints to the EU’s online dispute resolution platform: http://ec.europa.eu/odr . You can also send any complaints to the email address given above.
General Terms and Conditions of Icons Mautner
§1 Applicability to entrepreneurs and definitions of terms
(1) The following general terms and conditions apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer in the version valid at the time of the order.
A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor self-employed.
§2 Formation of a contract, storage of the text of the contract
(1) The following regulations on the conclusion of a contract apply to orders via our online shop https://www.ikonen-mautner.com.
(2) If the contract is concluded, the contract comes with it
(3) The presentation of the goods in our online shop does not represent a legally binding contract offer on our part, but is only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer makes a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
(4) When an order is received in our online shop, the following regulations apply: The consumer submits a binding contract offer by successfully going through the ordering procedure provided in our online shop.
The order is made in the following steps:
1) Selection of the desired goods
2) Confirm by clicking the “Order” button
3) Checking the information in the shopping cart
4) Click on the “Checkout” button
5) Registration in the Internet shop after registering and entering the registration details (e-mail address and password).
6) Re-examination or correction of the entered data.
7) Binding dispatch of the order by clicking the button “order with costs” or “buy”
Before the binding submission of the order, the consumer can return to the website on which the customer’s details are recorded and correct or correct input errors by pressing the “Back” button in the Internet browser he is using after checking his details Closing the internet browser cancel the ordering process. We confirm receipt of the order immediately by an automatically generated email (“order confirmation”). With this we accept your offer.
(5) Storage of the contract text for orders via our Internet shop: We will send you the order data and our terms and conditions by e-mail. You can also view the GTC at any time at https://www.ikonen-mautner.com. For security reasons, your order data is no longer accessible via the Internet.
§3 Prices, shipping costs, payment, due date
(1) The prices given in (€) include statutory sales tax and other price components. In addition, there are any shipping costs.
(2) The consumer has the option of paying in advance, direct debit, PayPal, credit card.
(3) If the consumer has chosen to pay in advance, he undertakes to pay the purchase price immediately after the conclusion of the contract.
(1) Unless we have clearly stated otherwise in the product description, all items we offer are ready for dispatch immediately. The delivery takes place within 5 working days at the latest. In the case of payment in advance, the period for delivery begins on the day after the payment order to the bank commissioned with the transfer and for all other payment methods on the day after the conclusion of the contract. If the end of the period falls on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday at the place of delivery, the period ends on the next working day.
(2) The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the item sold is only transferred to the buyer when the item is handed over to the buyer, even in the case of mail-order sales.
§5 Retention of title
We reserve ownership of the goods until the purchase price has been paid in full.
§6 Right of withdrawal of the customer as a consumer
Right of Withdrawal
Consumers are entitled to a right of withdrawal according to the following stipulations, whereby a consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly neither be attributed to their commercial nor their self-employed professional activity:
Right of withdrawal
right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you who is not the carrier took possession of the goods.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us
by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached sample revocation form for this, but this is not mandatory.
Consequences of revocation
If you revoke this contract, we have paid you all payments that we have received from you, including the delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us have), immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with you; under no circumstances will you be charged fees for this repayment.
We may refuse repayment until we have received the returned goods or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any event no later than fourteen days from the day on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of fourteen days has expired.
You bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
End of revocation
§7 Cancellation form
Sample withdrawal form
(If you want to revoke the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/the provision of the following service (*)
Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
Name of consumer(s)
Address of consumer(s)
Signature of consumer(s) (only if notification is on paper)
(*) Delete where not applicable.
The statutory warranty regulations apply.
§9 Contract language
As contract language german will be available exclusively.
§10 Customer Service
Our customer service for questions, complaints and complaints is available on weekdays from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m
Telephone: +43 1 533 12 24
Fax: +43 1 533 12 24
Version of the General Terms and Conditions June 2022
Free terms and conditions created by agb.de
Content of the online offer
The authors reject any liability for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of the information provided. Liability claims against the authors for material or immaterial damage caused by the use or non-use of the information presented and/or the use of defective and incomplete information are categorically excluded, unless this is the case for obvious willful fault or gross negligence on the part of the author attributed to authors. Offers are non-binding offers and require confirmation. The authors reserve the right to partially change individual pages or the entire offer without prior notice,
references and links
For direct or indirect references to external websites (links) that are not the responsibility of the authors, liability is reserved exclusively for cases in which the authors have knowledge of the content and who can reasonably and technically be expected to do so are able to impede access to such illegal content. The authors expressly declare that at the time the links were placed on the pages to which the links refer, no illegal content was discernible. The authors have no influence on the current or future design, the content or the authorship of the linked pages. They therefore expressly distance themselves from all content on such linked sites that was changed after the links were placed. This declaration applies to all links that are placed in their own website, as well as for all references, including entries in guest books, discussion forums and mailing lists, which were created by the authors. Any illegal, defective or incomplete content and, in particular, any damage resulting from the use or non-use of the information presented in this way are the sole responsibility of the provider of the site to which the link refers, and not the provider of the site that only has a link to a publication.
copyright and branding
The authors endeavor to observe the copyrights for the graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts used in all their publications; to use graphics, sound documents and texts that they have created themselves; or to access license-free graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts. All trademarks used in the online offer are subject without restriction to the provisions of the applicable trademark regulations and the title of their registered owners. The mention of credits alone does not mean that brands are not protected by the rights of third parties! The copyright for published objects that were produced by the authors themselves remains exclusively with the authors of the pages. Copying or using such graphics, audio documents, Video sequences and texts in other electronic or printed publications is illegal and requires the express prior written consent of the authors. Graphics, images, photos and texts on the websitewww.ikonen-mautner.com and its subpages may not be copied, stored, reproduced or used commercially without the written consent of the website owner (Icons Mautner).
Wherever the website offers the opportunity to enter personal or business data (e-mail addresses, names, addresses), the disclosure of this data by the user takes place expressly on a voluntary basis. The use and payment of all services offered is – as far as technically feasible and reasonable – also possible without entering such data and / or entering anonymous data or a pseudonym. The use of contact data published in the imprint or similar data such as postal addresses, telephone and fax numbers and e-mail addresses by third parties to send information that has not been expressly requested is not permitted. We reserve the right to take legal action against the senders of so-called spam mails that violate this prohibition.
We collect this non-personal and personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide and perform the Services;
- To provide our users with ongoing customer service and support;
- To contact our visitors and users with general or personalized notices and promotional messages related to the Service;
- To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or derived non-personally identifiable information that we or our business partners may use to provide and improve our Services;
- To comply with applicable laws and regulations.
HOSTING VIA WORDPRESS WOOCOMMERCE World4you PAYMENT PROVIDER
We may contact you to notify you about your account, troubleshoot problems with your account, resolve a dispute, collect fees owed, express your opinions through surveys or questionnaires, send updates about our business, or where it is necessary to contact you to enforce our User Agreement, applicable national laws and any agreement we have with you. For these purposes, we may contact you by email, telephone, SMS or post.
This disclaimer is considered part of the website from which this page was accessed. If parts or individual formulations of this text (no longer) (completely) correspond to the applicable legal provisions, the remaining parts of the document remain valid both in terms of content and for the duration of the contract.
Google Analytics Social Plugins This website contains plugins for the social network Facebook, Facebook Inc., Menlo Park, California, USA (a “Like” button) and/or plugins for the social network Google Plus, operated by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (a “+1” button). These plugins allow the user’s browser to connect directly to the Facebook or Google server. Facebook or Google can then collect information about the user on the website (in particular the date and time the website was accessed and other browser information). If the user clicks the Facebook “Like” button or the Google “+1” button while logged into their Facebook or Google account, Facebook / Google can also link the visit to the website to the user’s profile. You can find more information here [http://www.facebook.com/help/186325668085084] and here [http://www.google.com/intl/de/+/policy/+1button.html]. By using this website, you are giving your express consent to such use of your user information.
Online Dispute Resolution
The European Commission offers a platform for online dispute resolution (OS) at http://ec.europa.eu/odr/.
At ikonen mautner, which can be reached via www.ikonen-mautner.com, the privacy of our visitors is one of our top priorities.
This privacy document sets out types of information that Icons Mautner collects and records and how we use it.
Icons Mautner follows a standard procedure for using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and are part of the hosting services analysis. Information collected by log files includes Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamps, referring/exit pages, and possibly number of clicks. These are not linked to information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is to analyze trends, administer the website, track users’ movement around the website and gather demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, Icons Mautner uses “cookies”. These cookies are used to store information, including visitor preferences and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize user experience by customizing the content of our website based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
Google DoubleClick DART cookie
Note that Icons Mautner has no access or control over these cookies, which are used by third party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can disable cookies through your individual browser options. For more information about cookie management with specific web browsers, visit the browsers’ respective websites. What are cookies?
information for children
Another part of our priority is protecting children when using the internet. We encourage parents and legal guardians to monitor, participate in and/or monitor and guide their online activities.
Icons Mautner does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records .